When I am home alone with Ella, I generally take her and the dogs into the bathroom with me and shut the door so I can shower and they will stay out of trouble. This morning's lesson is to make sure you get the bathroom door COMPLETELY shut before you step into the shower.
I got out of the shower and realized that neither Ella nor the dogs were any longer in the bathroom with me and the door was wide open! I walked through the house until I found Ella sitting quietly on the kitchen floor by the dog dishes. She had been splashing in the water bowl of course! She had also taken all of the dog food and put it in the water bowl. When she started taking it back out of the water, it was mushy, and since she hates mushy things on her hands, she proceeded to paint the kitchen floor with the soggy dog food. Needless to say, Ella and the kitchen floor both got baths!
Next time, I think I'll wait until Kyle gets home...or at least lock the bathroom door!
Friday, January 7, 2011
If you have a toddler, here is a word of advice...
Posted by Katie Schauf at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment