I have been meaning to start a blog to keep everyone up to date on the goings-on in the Schauf family (Ella!) Well, nothing like waiting until the first 2 months of her life have passed to get started...
Ella had her 2 month check-up on Wednesday. She is now 10lbs 4oz and 21.5 inches long. She is growing like a weed. She is still small, only 15-25%ile for her age, but she is following the growth curve perfectly! Her pediatrician also said that she is a little ahead of the curve as far as controlling her head, tracking, "talking," etc...we knew she was gifted!

She also got shots. It was AWFUL! I think it was probably worse for mommy than it was for Ella. The look of betrayal on her face just about killed me! She bled, and we both cried.
This is short, I know...but, while I am figuring out how to do this blog thing, I will leave you with this cute face too look at!

0 comments:
Post a Comment